|304 Church Street (original photo marked as 306 Church|
This house has been named the Bradford - Lowery Home in older publications, but the history has
not been researched lately. Above is a photo from the Historical Society's files, and to the left is the house the way it appeared in December of 2001.
Until recently, this home was owned by William Dillard Turner III, and tax records show it was constructed in 1940.